FGG, a startup entertainment company and games studio is looking for a QA Manager to join our ambitious team of internationals in making a gyaru-gemu card-collection game for the Japanese mobile market!
As a QA Manager you will be working from within the Game Development team, responsible for ensuring that we release fully functional updates of our games to our players. If you have a passion for video games, manga/anime and you want to work in a friendly and international environment, please don’t hesitate – apply below now.
- Follow a set of technical tasks to compile and install the latest version of our games on various mobile devices, and run a predefined set of tests to ensure the version is fully functional.
- Identify and coherently describe any issues found with the product, while following the technical terminology commonly used by the rest of the team.
- Organise and assign tasks to relevant members of the team and follow up to check that the successful resolution of issues was executed.
- Work closely with the Game Design team, to understand the product at a very detailed level and understand the priorities of the development pipeline, and then be able to prioritize tasks for the Game Development team.
- Follow a detailed checklist of technical tasks to release the latest versions of our games to the App Stores, being responsible for their integrity and distribution to thousands of engaged players.
- Lead the QA in a fast growing startup company!
- 4+ years of directly relevant experience with Quality Assurance / Product Management of a digital product.
- Technical experience with Software Development / Programming / Engineering.
- A passion for organization, order and efficiency.
- A sharp focus on the fine details.
- Excellent communication, time-management, and teamwork skills.
- Flexible and open to change and new information, adapting behavior and work methods accordingly.
【Why you’ll love it here】
- A unique opportunity to join in the crucial stages of publishing a big game around a cool new IP for the Japanese market.
- Results driven and open-minded work environment.
- Work with an international, fun and ambitious team.
Don’t hesitate to contact us via the form below or via email – firstname.lastname@example.org