FGG is a startup entertainment company and games studio. We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our ambitious multinational team in making a gyaru-gemu card-collection game for the Japanese mobile market!
As a Data Analyst you will be working from within the Game Design team, making sure that our players get the best experience possible. If you have a passion for video games, manga/anime and you want to work in a friendly and international environment, please don’t hesitate – apply below now.
- Analyze analytics data and interpret product and player data to determine observations and player trends.
- Join the Game Design team to identify strategic business questions, key metrics and actionable insights.
- Define requirements for data collection and data modeling for the Game Development team.
- Ensure that the implementation of metrics corresponds to the observed values.
- Collaborate with a Games Economist to balance and monitor our game economy.
- Lead the Analytics in a fast growing startup company!
- 2+ years of directly relevant experience, working with data of a digital product
- Experience using SQL for analysis and visualizing and validating results
- Very strong experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong data analysis with proven capacity to run the right tests and iterate effectively
- Analytical thinker who constantly questions states and values
- Strong communication skills, to clearly and concisely convey testing design, results and recommendations
- Comfortable working with distributed teams in different locations
【Why you’ll love it here】
- A unique opportunity to join in the crucial stages of publishing a big game around a cool new IP for the Japanese market.
- Results driven and open-minded work environment.
- Work with an international, fun and ambitious team.
Don’t hesitate to contact us via the form below or via email – email@example.com