We are looking for a skilled programmer to join our ambitious team of internationals in making a gyaru-gemu card-collection game for the Japanese mobile market!
FGG GAMES is a an entertainment company and games studio. The company was founded by professionals with a track record of successes in the gaming industry. We are working on our first debut title which is based on new and exciting IP in the gyaru-gemu space of the Japanese pop culture!
As a Game Developer you will be joining the feature development team, improving the game system as well as creating new features, ensuring we deliver the best possible experience for our players. You will be aided through every step of the tasks assigned to you, to easily familiarize yourself with our methods. If you have a passion for video games, manga/anime and you want to work in a friendly and international environment, please don’t hesitate – apply below now.
【Skills that you need】
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Very good knowledge of C#
- Very good knowledge of object oriented programming, algorithms and data structures
- Ability to write high quality code in team collaboration
- Creativity and the desire for constant development
- Good organization and time management
【Optional Advantage Points】
- Game development experience with Unity3d
- Experience with coding of user interfaces
- Experience with mobile performance optimisation
- Native mobile development on Android / iOS (Java, Objective-C)
【Why you’ll love it here】
- A great environment for focusing on doing the best work possible
- Join in the crucial stages of publishing a big game around a cool new IP
- Work with a fun and ambitious team
- Join our new office near rondo daszyńskiego in the center of Warsaw!
Don’t hesitate to contact us via the form below or via email – email@example.com